A 800 word academic essay that examines your website in relation to this question–
In a List Apart (http://alistapart.com/article/persuasion-applying-the-elaboration-likelihood-model-to-design/) article written in 2014, Victor Yocco states that in terms of designing for the web “if you want users to actually pay attention to your message, make it directly relevant and easy to understand.” But first we need to ask ourselves questions of our designs, such as-
• How did we make the message clear in our webdesign?
• How did we make the website relevant to our users?
• How does the webdesign facilitate people taking actions, the way we want them to?
Using your own webdesign as an example, describe how you took into account and applied these questions to your work.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS