A local hospital consists of many wards, each of which is assigned many patients.
A local hospital consists of many wards, each of which is assigned many patients. Each patient is assigned to one doctor, who has overall responsibility for the patients in his or her care. Other doctors are assigned on an advisory basis. Each patient is prescribed drugs by the doctor responsible for that patient. Each nurse is assigned to a ward and nurses all patients on the ward, although they are given special responsibility for some patients. Each patient is assigned one nurse in this position of responsibility. One of the doctors is attached to each ward as an overall medical advisor.
(a) Draw an entity diagram representing these relationships.
(b) Draw a functional diagram representing:
– Function 1: Determine which nurses are responsible for those patients that are the responsibility of a given doctor.
– Function 2: Determine the drug usage prescribed by a doctor.
– Function 3: Determine the range of wards covered by a doctor in any of his/her roles.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS