This is an individual, written assessment, in the form of an essay. You are required to research the academic literature and contemporary high-quality practitioner information about professionalism in your cognate area of study. You are then required to critically examine the material you identified and reflect on your own perspectives on professionalism and professional practice. You are then required to compare your own perspectives with the material you identified, and produce a written essay, which clearly answers the following question:
What does professional behaviour mean to you?
While this essay contains some reference to your own views, it is crucial to incorporate references to academic and practitioner material in the essay as a clear comparison between own perspective and the material you identified has to be made.
Note: Academic literature refers to peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles. High-quality practitioner information refers to material published by reliable practitioner and industry bodies, such as reports from professional associations, industry research reports, etc. Given that views on professionalism change over time, it is important that contemporary perspectives from practitioner sources are included, i.e. no more than 5 years old.
All academic AND industry/professional sources, which you have used in the text of your essay, need to be referenced correctly in the text AND within a reference list at the end of the essay. You are required to use a MINIMUM of 5 suitable peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles, and a MINIMUM of 2 suitable high-quality practitioner resources.
The required length for this essay is 1,200 words (+/-10%), excluding diagrams, tables, and reference list. Tables and figures are optional and should only be used if relevant and clearly referred to in the body of the essay. You must use common font (e.g. Arial, Calibri, Times New Roman, etc.) with font size 11 or 12, as well as appropriate margins and spacing. A professional title page should be provided, but abstract, table of contents, and structured headings are not required.
Assessment criteria (click here to view a detailed marking rubric):
- Demonstrate understanding of the concept of professional behaviour (25%)
- Demonstrate awareness of contemporary practitioner views of professional behaviour in the cognate area (25%)
- Ability to critically compare own views with academic and practitioner perspectives (25%)
- Quality and appropriateness of references, and accuracy of referencing (10%)
- Professional written communication (15%)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS