This Assessment requires Students draw on the results of Assessment 3 and all primary research conducted in response to the business issue/problem.
This task is to conclude all research findings and make recommendations for strategic improvement and anticipated implementation actions.
The Project Report should show results of primary and secondary research:
1. Understanding of the organisation’s ways of working and the industry context
2. Report content based on systematic, objective research (not guesses or unfounded opinions)
3. Ways business is carried out and customer needs met by the organisation
4. Outlines of the various organisation functions and how they communicate at work
5. Descriptions of the strategic direction, culture, and leadership guiding the enterprise,
6. Consideration of the ethical issues involved in data gathering, storing and treatment of information.
The Project Report should also show:
1. Balanced conclusions and well supported recommendations for improvement to the organisation’s systems, processes and ways of working,
IND301A Assessment 4 Project Rpt.Docx Page 2 of 4
2. Timelines and anticipated resources needed for implementation of the recommended changes listed.
The Report should be 3000 words in length (+/- 10% excluding, figures, graphs, references and tables) and be and submitted in week 11 on the Learning P portal and an Executive Summary be presented (as Assessment 5) in week 12 (or week 11 if the class size requires some students to present then) to both the College and representatives of the organisation under review.
This assignment must be prepared and submitted by the individual st
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS