ITECH 7415 – MTECH PROJECT
Assessment Task 1 – Project Storyboard
(Percentage: 5%, Due Date: Workshop – Week 3)
The purpose of the Project storyboard is to:
- Outline the project problems and objectives
- Clarify Client’s expectations
- Provide an opportunity for students to demonstrate understanding of the project
- Encourage students to discuss initial ideas to address project problems
- Outline the Client’s preferred way of working with the students, recognising that some clients may not be readily available for face-to-face meetings when needed to fit in with scheduled student activities
- Start with a broad outline and a few key ‘user stories’. This will be expanded and revised in conjunction with the client
- Outline some solution concepts for client review
The Project Storyboard is an initial project document, and some aspects are expected to change as the project progresses.
The Project Storyboard is an opportunity to get an OK from the client before further work is undertaken. This should ensure that the client, supervisor, and project team are all clear on what is expected.
The Project Storyboard MUST be completed and pitched (in an oral presentation) to the client AND supervisor at the end of Week 2. This MUST not exceed 15 minutes.
You are required to request feedback (Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) from both client and supervisor.
You will then submit the Project Storyboard on Moodle AND pitch it in an oral presentation in Week 3 Workshop.
|PROJECT ID & TITLE: Release date and update author:|
|PROJECT CLIENT: client organisation, ABN, address, website, contact details, client engagement preferences (e.g. e-mail, face-to-face, on-line collaboration tool) and client confidentiality requirements. Tools to be provided by the client should also be noted (e.g. access to in-house software)|
|PROJECT OUTLINE: This provides an overview of the project in about 250 words outlining the client problem, why it is a problem, and the outcome sought from the project|
|PROJECT START DATE:||PROJECT FINISH DATE:|
|STAKEHOLDERS: typically represented as the client project manager and the Project team||PROJECT PRODUCT: these constitutes the deliverables and outcomes to be developed and delivered to the client as a solution to the project problem. Products may include Software Applications; Change Management Plan, Systems Evaluation Report; Training/User Manuals,deployment plan…e.t.c
USER STORIES*: a series of single-sentence statements describing what the need(s) and use(s) of proposed project products.
|PROJECT COMMUNICATION PLAN: where and how does the client wish to meet to guide the project?||PROJECT SCOPE: a list of things included as part of the project. A list of things excluded from the project.|
|COLLABORATION: Where and how the team will collaborate to execute the project. Collaboration tool and communication tools.|
|SUCCESS/ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA: How will the project team measure the success of the project?||PROJECT APPROACH: a brief outline (approximately 250 words) proposing how the client requirements will be met and why this is the preferred proposal. It may be accompanied with attached diagrams or document.|
|Student Name||Student Number||Role/Justification of role in line with personal skills||Signature|
|Criteria||Marking Scale Poor Excellent 0……….. max|
|Objectives/justification for project (1 Mark) Product(s) and User Stories (1 Mark)
Success criteria for the project (0.5 Marks)
Project scope (0.75 Mark)
Communication/Collaboration plan (0.75 Mark)
Constraints/Assumptions/Risks/Dependencies (1 Mark)
|Total Mark [5 marks]|
|Total Worth [5%]|
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS