Guidelines for Assignment Bibliography
1. All published citations mentioned in the text, tables or figures must be listed in the reference
list (bibliography), which includes all key elements of each reference, including the names of
journals in full (not abbreviated).
2. Students are responsible for checking the accuracy of their references.
3. Bibliography entries should be alphabetized by the last name of the first author of each work*.
4. Examples of reference content requirements are shown below.
Flowers, K. I., Henderson, A. C., Lupton, J. L., & Chapman, D. D. (2017). Site affinity of whitespotted
eagle rays Aetobatus narinari assessed using photographic identification. Journal of Fish
Biology, 91, 1337– 1349
Gill, A. B. (2003). The dynamics of prey choice in fish: The importance for prey size and
satiation. Journal of Fish Biology, 63, 105– 116
Halver, J. E., & Hardy, R. W. (2002). Fish nutrition. San Diego, CA: Academic Press
Chapter in a Book:
Mench, J. A., & Mason, G. J. (1997). Behaviour. In M. C. Appleby & B. O. Hughes (Eds.), Animal
Welfare (pp. 127– 142). New York, NY: CAB International
Electronic References: These include references not subject to peer review and formal publication
and can be set out as shown given below.
ICES (2016). Report of the Baltic salmon and trout assessment working group (WGBAST). ICES CM
2016/ACOM:09. Available at:
Text citation of references use the style “author, date” and multiple references are list in
‘…as demonstrated by McKenzie (2001) and by McKenzie and Farrell (2010)’
‘…as suggested previously (Sloman, 2010), but not by others (McKenzie and Farrell, 2010)’
‘…consistent with earlier studies (Blaber, 1975, 1988; Lujan, 2011a,b; Prodöhl, 1988)’
Three or more authors are cited with the name of the first author followed by et al. (i.e. et al. in
e.g., (Sloman et al., 2002) or Sloman et al. (2002).
*: For multiple articles by the same author, or authors listed in the same order, list the entries in
chronological order, from earliest to most recent.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS