Assessment details for ALL students
Assessment item 2— Individual report
Due date: Tuesday of Week 12 by 1.00 p.m. AEST
Length: Maximum 2000 words.
All assignments should be submitted online through the MRKT 20052 Moodle site. Assignments will be checked by Turnitin and compared to other sources to provide students and lecturers with a similarity score. Reports with a similarity score index of more than 20% will be checked for plagiarism by the marker (although it may not necessarily mean that the student has plagiarised). Moodle will automatically submit your draft by the deadline date for marking, so please make sure you have uploaded the correct file by the deadline date and time. The Unit Co-ordinator will not accept any files by email by individual students. You need to start working on this assessment as soon as Week 7 as it involves lots of research and team preparation and you should not wait until the last minute to do this assessment.
Assessments 1 and 2 are related. Your task is to write an INDIVIDUAL report of no more than 2000 words. This will be the second part of the marketing plan for the new product you chose for Assessment 1 from the website http://luxatic.com/. Changing the product will not be allowed at this stage. Your assignment should be an application of relevant marketing concepts learnt until Week 12. There is no need to go into details about explaining marketing concepts, rather it should be an applied discussion in the case of the new product. You can use the example given on pages 77-81 on the marketing textbook as a guide. However, you are highly recommended to check other sources for examples of marketing plans.
To enhance the presentation of your assignment, you can use headings and sub-headings. The assessment marking criteria should guide you for this assessment task. Please use Times New Roman with font 12 and 1.5 line spacing in the Word document. Familiarize yourself with the University’s policies such as Assessment Policy and Procedure and so on. If you have any difficulty please discuss with your lecturer/tutor.
Assessment 2 Marking Criteria- MRKT20052 Term 2 2017
Marking criteria Maximum
Report structure (including title page with your name, student id, campus, unit code, term and year; executive summary; table of contents), grammar, presentation, introduction (background info on product), conclusion and referencing 5
1. Steps in writing a marketing plan
2. SWOT and competitor analysis
4. Set 3 marketing objectives and 3 financial objectives achievable within the first 6 months of the product launch
5. Formulate a detailed marketing mix strategy and place particular emphasis on a digital marketing communication plan
6. Present action programs designed to achieve the marketing and financial objectives
7. Discuss the implementation and control of the marketing plan 35
(5 marks for each criteria)
Late penalty if applied (2 marks per late day)
Penalty for plagiarism if applied
Modified total score
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS