• Background information
• What does the app do?
• Why should it be built?
• Potential customers
• Potential risk and mitigating against
• Likelihood of success
• Name of the Organisation: Astra PLC
• Project Title: Health and Fitness app
• Project Summary – launching a new health and fitness
• Project Timeframe: 3 months
• Prepared By: Student ID
• Project Contact: Astra PLC Project Development Manager
What the app does?
• Allow users to set fitness targets
•Reminds you of your goals and prompting you to follow
through on them
• Provide tools and information: Calorie calculator, track caloric
• Virtual Trainer who plans your workouts and coaches you
• Suggest workout ideas
•Sharing progress on social media to facilitate healthy
• features: result tracking, motivation to keep going, socializing,
and even education on the topic.
Why built it? (Take any 5)
• To diversify its portfolio
• Allows for more variety and options for products and services
• Provides a tremendous boost to brand image
• Company profitability – Increased Sales and Revenue
• Used as a defence. By diversifying products or services, a
company can protect itself from competing companies
• More product variety
• More markets are tapped
• Companies gain more technological capability
• Economies of scale.
• Brand Equity
• Risk factor is reduced
•Choose who your potential customers are:
• Retired customers
• Social Media Influencers
Potential risk and mitigatingagainst
3 Steps approach Potential risk
•Step 1: Identify Potential Risk (Identify 3)
•Step 2: Evaluate Risks (Look at the likelihood of them
happening and impact)
•Step 3: Select a Risk Management Method (What could be
done to avoid)
• Evaluative capabilities for critical discussion of decisions
• Bureaucratic bypass to get things done without having to go through formal
protocols of the parent organisation
• Team spirit excitement and joy
• Continuity of skills and experience gained
• Summarised analysis
• What the app will do?
• Why built?
• Risk and mitigating them
• Chances of success
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS