< BM7004 Digital M…
Assignment Briefing Individual Digital Marketing Plan
Module Name Digital Marketing Module Code BM7004 Assignment Title Individual Digital Marketing Plan Type of Submission Individual submission on Canvas Weighting of the assignment in the overall module grade 50% Word Count 2000 words Issue Date 27. Sept 2021 Submission Date 17’h Dec 2021 Date of Feedback to Students Within 20 working days Where feedback can be found Brief comments on the electronic script, summary comments in the “Comments” box and a breakdown of the allocation of marks in the “rubric” on Canvas
I Employability skills
Resilient Proactive •
Literacy V Communication V Critical V Relationship Thinking building Numeracy V Storytelling Critical V Networking Writing Commercial V Creativity V Soft skills Awareness Presentation Problem Solving Teamwork Digital Skills V Project el Management
How these skills are being developed in this assessment
This assessment requires you use critical analysis and thinking skills to understand the current context of a company and create a digital marketing plan that will allow the company to achieve its objectives. Your plan will be a written report which will allow you to develop and apply your critical writing and communications skills.
Your task is to develop a digital marketing communications plan, that will build awareness and excitement, and encourage pet owners to buy Direct Line Pet Insurance. The maximum word count for the report is 2000 words (excluding executive summary, references and appendices). Some bask information about the brand is provided below, but you should also do your own independent research into the brand to inform your plan.
• Your plan should follow the SOSTAC framework and cover a 12-months period • Budget is not required
Your plan should demonstrate that you can:
• Source and synthesise appropriate secondary research to provide a succint situation analysis • Set appropriate SMART objectives using RACE • Develop a strategic communications direction, i.e. segmentation and identification of target audience • Appraise the suitability of digital tools and tactics for your specified objectives, make appropriate recommendations for action and create a realistic implementation schedule. . . .
To do Notifications Inbox
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS