W2 430 Benchmark – Deploy Security Measures Using Group Policy
During this assignment, students will use the CIS Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (or current server version) Benchmark to ensure settings/policies/security options are configured on all three Windows Servers within the virtual environment.
- Access the “ITT-430 CIS Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Benchmark.”
- Scan the CIS document and choose at least 10 appropriate settings/policies/security options for each Windows Server.
- In an MS Word document, provide a bulleted list and description of the options chosen for each server.
- Domain Controller: Using the selected CIS settings/policies/security options from Part 1, follow the procedures in the “ITT-430 Domain Controller Group Policy Management Instructions,” to import and apply the new Group Policy settings throughout the domain.
- Deploy changes throughout domain.
- In the same MS Word document for Part 1, present a 250- to 500-word summary to include (a) security controls that were applied to minimize systems risks, threats, and vulnerabilities (b) baseline countermeasures that should be in place and (c) preventive controls needed to decrease the threat of unintentional errors or unauthorized access. In addition, provide screenshots as directed.
- Then, in 250–500 words, describe the differences between a scan conducted using CIS (Center Internet Security) Benchmarks to one using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) Benchmarks as well as defensive measures that can protect information within the network.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS