HOW TO USE THIS TEMPLATE:
The template reflects the steps set out in the PRINCE2 Method and is designed to prompt the Project Manager and help in the creation of the Request for Change. The information for the Request for Change will be found within the CS Process of the PRINCE2 Manual. There is also a Product Description for the Request for Change at Appendix A of the PRINCE2 Manual.
Loading the file
This template has been produced using Microsoft Word 97. To use it, load up the file directly from the directory and starting from page 1 follow the prompts (in […] brackets).
Deleting the [….] text
When the template is complete, the whole Request for Change document can be printed and approved.
Prior to printing, you should delete all [….] prompt text.
Saving the Request for Change document under its own name
Save the Request for Change document by selecting the “SAVE-AS” command; this will avoid overwriting the standard template. You must specify your own Project Directory.
Once your Request for Change Document is completed check the document against the following Quality Criteria:
- Source clearly identified.
- Logged in the Issue Log.
- Accurate description of the requested change.
- Benefit of making the change clearly expressed and, where possible, in measurable terms.
Purpose: To request a modification to a product or an acceptance criterion as currently specified.
|REQEST FOR CHANGE||FORM 
|Class:||Status:||Issue Log No:|
|Description of proposed Change:
|Impact of Change:
|Allocation Details:||Date Allocated:
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS