1. A well-maintained relational DBMS has a high level of data integrity. What features of a relational DBMS contribute towards this level of integrity?
2. (a) Explain the various functions of RDBMS? Name the different categories of RDBMS users and how they are different from each other.
(b) RDBMS has become most popular Database System world wide? Justify your answer with suitable example.
3. Explain different integrity constrains supported by RDBMS and ORDBMS with suitable examples.
4. Process of normalization is the integral part of designing a database. Justify this statement with suitable database design.
5. Differentiate among on any three of the following giving suitable examples:-
a) Primary Key
b) Candidate Key
c) Alternate Key
d) Unique Key
e) Super Key
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS