Dataset Reporting: Collecting patient demographic, administrative, financial, and clinical data in healthcare is importan
Week 4 Assignment – Dataset Reporting
Collecting patient demographic, administrative, financial, and clinical data in healthcare is important. Numerous organizations and regulatory agencies require the reporting of specific information on a regularly scheduled basis. There are several organizations that are required to report specific data, for example hospital (UHDDS), ambulatory services (UACDS), long-term care (MDS), and several others.
For this assignment you will use the Data Reporting [DOCX]template to reflect on the work you did in the Week 3 activity and write a two-page summary that briefly discusses what you learned about the following:
- Provide a summary of what information each of the key patient medical record categories contain: patient demographic, socioeconomic, administrative, financial, and clinical data.
- Explain the importance of ensuring the information entered into a medical record is correct and complete and meets data quality standards.
- Identify two regulatory organizations that collect patient medical record information and how they use the data.
As a healthcare manager, it is important to understand the coding process and what different codes mean.
For this assignment, use Data Reporting [DOCX]to enter the following information in the provided table:
- Define what each category below is and how it is used.
- Identify three codes for each category below:
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the structure, content, and data required for accurately documented health records.
- Analyze the importance of coding and classification systems in delivering healthcare.services, regulatory compliance, and reimbursement.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS