Demonstrate an ability to locate and select appropriate literature to answer a healthcare question
Written report – annotated bibliography (example attached-Annotated bibliography example)
Length: 2500 words
- Word limit: 2500 words.
- Font: Plain font, for example, Calibri 12, Times New Roman 12, Ariel 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Reference system: APA7th ( example attached)
- Submission: SafeAssign via Ultrafileformat.doc or .docx
Using what you have learned from modules 1-6 create a report on an annotated bibliography based on the topic selected in assignment 2. (copy of Assignment 2 – Evidence Based Practice attached)
The report needs to contain:
- Annotated bibliography (4 x relevant and current research articles)
- literature evaluation (based on the four articles)
- Conclusion In your annotated bibliography
You will need to address the following elements:
• APA 7th reference
• Was the article qualitative or quantitative?
• What was the aim of the research?
- How was the study conducted?
- What were the results of the study and do they answer the study question/aim?
- What are the strengths and limitations of the study?
- Overall statement on applicability of research to clinical practice An example of an annotated bibliography has been provided to guide your submission format.
- Knowledge of the underpinning principles and theories of research
- Demonstrate an ability to locate and select appropriate literature to answer a healthcare question
• Show critical thinking concerning the selected articles and develop a coherent argument for how they address the specified research question
• Apply academic convention to develop a clear and logical argument within the word limit (+/-10%)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS