The purpose of this assignment is to present and defend your investment recommendations based on a client’s scenario.
For this assignment, you will develop a PowerPoint presentation and record yourself giving this presentation using Loom. Your presentation should contain 10-15 slides, and the video of your presentation should be 7-10 minutes long. Your presentation should guide the client through the proposed financial portfolio. The presentation should include the following information:
- Overview of the client,
- Recommendations for the client,
- Asset allocation,
- Expected risk and return,
- Graphs and/or visuals of percentiles,
- Policy statement guidelines and exceptions,
- Objective for the client,
- Portfolio selection,
- Methods used (active/passive),
- Management style,
- Portfolio monitoring/rebalancing,
- Performance review,
- Annual allowable withdraw limit, and
- Sources of reference.
After recording your Loom video, copy and paste the link for your video to the speaker’s notes section of your title slide before submitting your PowerPoint.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment toLopesWrite. A link to theLopesWrite technical support articles is located inClass Resources if you need assistance
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS