The learning outcomes for this module will be assessed by an individual report of 4000 words. The specific topic that is the focus of the essay will be chosen by you.
In the module we will look at sedifferent theoretical ‘lens’ to help you understand different approaches to the study of your topic. In doing so it will give you a critical appreciation of the research underpinning that issue and how that research can help us understand better the achievement of organisational goals and implications for management practice – what managers do (or need to do).
Presentations – Formative Assessments
Though this module there will be formative assessments and activities which do not count to your final mark, but which provide you with important feedback on how you are performing.
- Formative presentations are undertaken in sessions 2 and 6.
- The first of these is a team-based presentation on a contemporary management topic allocated by the tutor.
- The individual presentation in Session 6 is based on a contemporary issue selected by you. You will receive feedback to make sure that you have identified an appropriate topic and you will receive feedback on the scope of that topic (whether it is too focused or too wide) as well as on the other criteria identified above
- The tutor-led, in class feedback on all the presentations will directly contribute to your essay.
Essay – Summative Assessment Brief
These presentations will form a solid basis for your final submission, which will be a 4000 word paper on a selected management area identified by you and agreed with the tutor. The final submission will be a critical essay which demonstrates that you can relate your selected management issue to managements practice, and to the achievement of organizational as well as Sustainable Development goals.
Full details of the criteria are set out in the assessment grid but you need to:
- Demonstrate that you understand the research which has been carried out around your issue and critique its usefulness
- Discuss the effect or importance of this issue to managerial practice, using clearly justified arguments based on relevant literature.
- Explain the way in which a critical understanding of this management issue may make an important contribution to the achievement of organisational goals.
- Explain the way in which a critical understanding of this management issue may make an important contribution to the achievement of two or more UN Sustainable Development goals.
Individual support tutorials will be held on the morning of 02/05/2022.
Assignments will be assessed in relation to the above module learning outcomes using the assessment grid in Appendix A below.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS