or this assignment, you will be drafting a critical document that initiates a project which is the business case. that are often part of initiating a project. This document provides decision-makers with the information they need to make an informed decision about whether to approve a project or not.
For this assignment, you be using the attached case study (see attached Case Study) to prepare a business case. A specific template, with instructions have been provided for each of these documents. Here are a few notes on each item:
The case study is straight forward. You are part of a team that is trying to decide whether to use internal or external resources for a training project. As part of this case study, you will be preparing the business case which justifies the creation of the project. All the information you need is within the casestudy.
Please pay attention to the financial details provided,as well as, the considerations at the end of the case study, as it provides you with some ‘hints’ about how to consider various items. In a case study such as this, there are a range of good answers. So, don’t think that you have to select one option or the other. The key is to accurately analyze the case, and then provide a recommendation that is based on evidence you provide within the business case.
The assignment template contains various sections and can be leveraged for this assignment.
- Business Case
- The business case has eight sections that lead you through an analysis of the case study. Instructions are provided within each section, along with sample questions, which act as prompts. The key to doing a good business case is drawing logical conclusions from the information provided. Take the time to read the case study carefully, allowing for reasonable assumptions on your part to complete the business case template.
Please Note: Only complete the first two from the template listed below:
- Background and Business Problem
- She believes this has been covered in the contents of your initial conversation, where she provided you with background information (see above case study material)
- Strategic Case
- She states that this is strategically tied to the company’s goal of becoming more project oriented, as they believe this will allow for more efficient and effective work, leading to the company being able to gro
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS