Course Title: Event Marketing
Event Marketing Assignment Brief Outline
Students will write a 2,500 word assignment that situates their own review plans within the selected area of event marketing. The key objective of this assignment is to review the relevant sources of literature from scholarly journals, conferences, books, book chapters, blogs, websites, etc. The report will include introduction, a review of available literature to discuss the key challenges of organising an event and how relevant those challenges would be for the selected event, critical factors for the success of an event and providing specific recommendations for the success of the selected event and a short section on summary and conclusion.
The research paper must not exceed 2,500 words (excluding in text referencing) and must be correctly formatted. The bibliography and additional appendix items are not included in the word limit and all references must be presented using the APA style. Please use normal 2.54cm margin on all sides, 12pt type Times New Roman font, number your pages and do not leave any blank space between paragraphs.
Your report MUST include the following:
- Introduction – Identify and introduce an event for which you are going to write this report. This section should outline the event name, event purpose, event type (i.e., in-person, virtual or hybrid), potential attendees, etc. and highlight the importance of the selected even in the context of marketing and how this event could be beneficial for the potential audience. [Word Count: approx. 250 words] [
- Review of Challenges – Undertake a brief review of the key challenges for organizing an event (focusing on no more than 15-20 literature sources and considering about 10-12 challenges) and align it with the specific challenges and formulate strategies to overcome them for the selected event. [Word Count: approx. 1,000 words]
- Review of Critical Success Factors – Undertake a brief review of the critical success factors for an event and align it with the specific critical success factors (considering about 10-12 critical success factors) for the selected event. Also highlight why you think these critical success factors are representative of the event you have selected to write your report. [Word Count: approx. 1,000 words]
- Summary and Conclusion – To conclude your assignment, write a short summary and conclusion what lessons could be learnt from the similar previous edition(s) of the same event or any other similar events elsewhere and how that could be applied in this edition of the event to ensure its successful organization [Word Count: approx. 250 words]
This is the topic that I chose
Qatar International Food Festival [November 4-20, 2021]
The Qatar international food festival (QIFF) is a multicultural festival that celebrates the country’s diverse food, beverage and hospitality offerings. Held over a period of a week to ten days in the spring, the Festival invites residents and visitors to enjoy special culinary experiences in scenic outdoor spaces. QIFF forms part of Qatar National Tourism Council’s strategy to grow and diversify the country’s tourism offering, particularly in the areas of family and urban entertainment. Thanks to the collaborative efforts of partners in both the public and private sectors, it has grown since its first edition in 2010 to become one of the most-anticipated events in Qatar’s growing calendar of annual festivals and events.
It will be occurring quite a bit late in the year, unlike the previous editions. It’s scheduled to happen on November 4 – 20, 2021, at the Oxygen Park in Education City. Visit the festival promises a lot of enjoyment from the unique meals made by local and guest chefs.
Few of the challenges that can be mentioned:
- Food health .ex: food poisoning
- Safety measures. Ex: fire hazard
- Venue accessibility. Ex: traffic and parking
- Covid-19 and social distancing
- Sustainability and food waist
- Lack of accommodation. ex: bathroom in venue
- Weather uncertainty
- Supply chain for the food and beverages
- Electricity and water. Ex: equipment frailer
Opportunities and success factors:
- Strong sponsors
- Many participants
- Media coverage and publicity
- Excellent venue arrangement
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS