TeamInn Recognition and Reward Policy
TeamInn acknowledge people who demonstrate excellence in leadership,
relationships, innovation, or service, and who model Behaviours in Action.
Nominations should demonstrate service and benefit to the wellbeing of all
Categories for rewards are shown below:
|Leadership||This category recognises individuals or teams who have
demonstrated outstanding leadership through modelling
leadership capabilities and behaviours. This includes:
• actively demonstrating and/or building leadership at
• fostering a culture of excellence, inclusion and
empowerment, teamwork and diversity, and
• nurturing talent and building capability in others.
|Relationships||This category recognises a strong commitment to ongoing
collaboration, engagement, and delivery of high quality services
to internal and/or external stakeholders through:
• building positive and productive relationships with
internal and/or external stakeholders with clear results
• operating collaboratively and cooperatively, leading by
• demonstrating integrity, reliability, responsiveness and
|Innovation||This category recognises individuals or teams who proactively
instigate an idea that leads to innovative work practices and
builds an innovation culture. This includes:
• innovation within departments or across TeamInn as a
• embedding innovative approaches in daily work by
removing barriers and fostering the ideas of others, and
• leading by example and embracing change.
|Service||This category recognises individuals or teams who have
demonstrated the key behaviours of professional servants:
• delivering high quality client service, whether internal
• works to understand client needs and helped find a
solution or service, and
• actively builds the service culture and leads by
CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT NOTE
TeamInn Rewards and Recognition Program is designed so it can be changed to reflect
the needs of the organisation. The material is subject to a formal biannual review.
Challenges faced by TeamInn evolve in our ever-changing environment. However, it is
the responsibility of all staff to engage with the guidance material and provide feedback
on the efficacy of rewards and recognition within TeamInn.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS