Module 2 Journal
You should write 300-500 words in total on the important/impactful things you have experienced during the period of studying this module. Journals should be submitted in two separate submissions (150-250 words total for each submission).
It is very important to keep in mind that these two journal submissions are to be in ‘your own words’. They are designed to allow you to reflect on your own unique experiences and are an opportunity to share those with your PE Online Tutor in confidence.
The first submission should be completed by the end of the second week of the module if you want to get all the marks available for timeliness. This first submission should focus on your plans, goals, and aspirations for the month ahead.
The second submission should focus on your reflections on what has happened in your professional life and what you learned in the module.
You should simply upload both as separate MS WORD files. To add your second file just click on “+ Add Another File”. It may appear to you that one has overwritten the other. However, this is never the case in Canvas, as every file submitted is time-stamped to ensure data integrity and transparency of the process.
As a guide, when you compose the first of these two separate journal submissions you should address as many of the following general areas as possible:
- What is happening in your internship or workplace?
- How are you relating what you have learned in Module 2 to what is happening in your workplace?
- Analyse your resume and make a list of your current SFIA professional skills with their appropriate code. (Note: this is different from the Module 1 requirement regarding Generic Skills & you do not need to include levels at this stage)
- How did the SFIA skill identification exercise help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and those areas that need further development?
While you need to reflect on the above in your second submission some other/optional areas you might like to consider addressing in that second end-of-module submission might be:
- Can you identify any communication issues or challenges that may have happened in the workplace that has resulted in your learning about differences in workplace culture?
- Have you read an interesting article or blog recently?
- Have you attended an interesting event or presentation?
- Did you attend an interview, or make an important/interesting presentation?
- Any other topic that you feel is relevant or you would like advice on from your tutor?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS