On successful completion of this module the student should be able to: 1. Critically assess an organizationâ€Ÿs characteristics that facilitate the innovation process and apply techniques used in the development, evaluation and application of ideas and concepts with commercial potential; 2. Plan and implement activities which will establish an innovative environment within an organizationâ€Ÿs structure; 3. Analyze a companyâ€Ÿs strategic approach to innovation management including the company culture and the role of the individuals in the process and as a result recommend strategic changes to improve a companyâ€Ÿs innovation management.
The Task This assessment involves individual work. The students are required to read the article (see Annex B), surf the net for related literature and respond to the requirements of this assessment.
The students are expected to: 1. Submit a work proposal. Please see Appendix C for the format and the instructions on how to prepare the proposal. (10 Marks)
2. Critically evaluate the organizational characteristics that facilitate the innovation process in one of the organizations mentioned in the article entitled “How startup culture is changing innovation strategies at enterprises” (see Annex B). Support your discussions with relevant literature. (Approximately 400 words; 30 marks)
3. Analyze the strategic approach to your own organizationâ€Ÿs innovation management including the organizational culture and the role of the individuals in the process. As a result, recommend strategic changes to improve a companyâ€Ÿs innovation management by taking a cue from the article (see Annex B). Justify exhaustively your recommended strategy. Limit your strategy formulation between three (3) and five (5) statements.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ECM56EKM) – Summer 2016 – CW2
4. Based on the formulated strategies per requirement #3, design a plan detailing the program, activities and tasks that will help in establishing or maintaining an innovative environment in your respective organizations or workplaces. You may use the following matrix in designing the plan:
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS