Food resilience is becoming an important issue in our country. As a company supplying urban farming products and services, the management has decided to take a triple bottom line approach to the business.
- Discuss why it will benefit the company to use the triple bottom line approach to run its business.
- Discuss and demonstrate how life cycle management helps the business with ensuring that it is successful with the triple bottom line approach.
- The owner of an existing 20-story office building decided that it is time to refurbish the entire building. They are aiming for certification of either Greenmark Gold or Greenmark Platinum. Explain and illustrate the considerations of going for Greenmark Platinum for this project.
- The Green Mark scheme was recently revised to Green Mark 2021, with higher sustainability standards, especially in the area of passive design, energy performance, renewables, etc. Appraise the scheme and explain why the criteria for Green Mark get more stringent with each release of the scheme, and how does it benefit the industry.
As part of Singapore’s Green Plan 2030, one of the main goals is to reduce the carbon footprint of a building to head towards carbon neutrality.
- Discuss how the design of a building may reduce its carbon footprint on the
- Demonstrate how does Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) helps to achieve a low carbon footprint.
As Singapore tries to raise standards in energy performance and focus on sustainability, there is a push for more Super Low Energy developments.
- Explain and illustrate what are SLE buildings and how they help with energy goals.
- An SLE building with 60% energy efficiency improvement is technically feasible with best-in-class technologies today. Propose FIVE (5) of these technologies to achieve this goal.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS