Foundations of Property Law
LAWS12065 Foundations of Property Law
Assignment: Short Answer Quiz
1. This assessment is worth 30% of the overall assessment for this Unit.
2. The assignment must be submitted electronically on Moodle no later than 11:59 pm on Tuesday 3 May 2022 (week 8)
3. The word limit for this assignment is 1,500 words. The word limit includes all headings, quotations, attachments, and any other words that form part of your answer. Footnotes do not form part of the word count, provided they do not contain matters of substance. No word ‘buffer’ applies.
4. Your assignment must be fully referenced in accordance with the Australian Guide to Legal Citation (Melbourne University Law Review Association Inc and Melbourne Journal of International Law Inc, 4th ed, 2018).
5. Your assignment must be submitted as a Word document and in at least font size 12.
6. This assessment must be your own work. Plagiarism must not occur. Do not copy from another student. You must not work with others or receive assistance from others on your assignment. You must not assist other students with their assignment. You must not share your work with others.
7. Assignments received after the due date will attract a late penalty.
8. If you have a genuine reason for late submission of your assignment (i.e. medical illness) you should contact your lecturer as soon as possible (and where possible, before the due date) to seek an extension. You will be required to provide a medical certificate and/or other supporting documentation to support a request for an extension.
9. If you have any questions regarding this assignment, please email your tutor as soon as possible.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS