1. How have you as an international student been affected psychologically due to the
global pandemic (covid-19)?
2. Did you get any support from anyone amidst lockdown conditions due to covid-19,
during this period, or what challenges did you face here in Australia?
3. How difficult was it for you to switch to virtual leaning sessions, changed lifestyle
pattern (like sedentary lifestyle) during the global pandemic?
4. What according to you are the main factors impacting international students within
Australia during the subsequent waves of covid-19, and how has it impacted your
social economic, and academic life of yours?
5. Did you consult any psychologist to seek for mental health support? Please share if
any along their recommendation.
6. How did you maintain touch with your family members, peers, teachers and others
during the global pandemic, and did you face any psychological issues that hindered
your psychological wellbeing?
7. Did you feel financially insecure during the lockdown period and how did you deal with
it and are you addicted to alcohol/others? If yes, how frequently would you consume
8. Were you tense about your education and career because of covid-19, and what were
your feelings at the period?
9. How do you feel the Australia government can bring awareness in young students to
deal with the situations and reduce the risks of mental ill-health?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS