See attached detail about Footgolf Australia. Ensure your assumptions are clear for each part of this question.
1. Develop a 12-month growth plan with measurable target(s) that are important for the business. Ensure your 12-month plan has three scenarios: realistic, optimistic and pessimistic. Footgolf Australia is considering hiring a full time employee to achieve the 12 month targets you have set out in (1). Proceed assuming a new full-time employee and decide on the how to structure their salary/income. Prepare a one-page funding request in the form of a professional memo to Yani Bank that includes the amount of funding along with funding release dates that tie the funding release during the next 12 months to reasonable target metrics/milestones.
2. Develop a long term financial plan that is expected to be in place after the initial growth phase of the business. IE what is a sustainable amount of revenue and costs for Footgolf Australia in the long term and can you achieve the lifestyle objective of the entrepreneur.
Part 2 Entrepreneur Ecosystem (10%)
1. Describe a typical entrepreneur ecosystem including different components and their roles and what might determine whether they are well-developed. Components include but are not limited to startups, known investors, incubators, accelerators, co-working spaces, meetup groups, hackathon events, venture capitalists, etc.
2. Describe the Sydney entrepreneur ecosystem by identifying each component and providing a list and one-sentence description of players in each component. Within the category of investors or startups there are too many to provide a complete list – choose representative players and include details of approximately 10 players.
3. Attend at least one Sydney pitching event. (For example, every Friday at 5pm, Fishburners hosts pitching of their resident startups and attendance is open to the public). Record the date and location of the event you attended and the name of each startup that pitched along with details about the problem they are solving, any non-financial and financial metrics that they report and details about their ‘ask’.
Part 3 Milestones (8%)
1. Pick 6 different companies that have financial metrics and milestones that were not met that led to their failure from this list of companies that are no longer operating https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/startup-failure-post-mortem/ ). For each company identify the main entrepreneur and their background, the problem they were solving/product they were offering, funding they had received including the source, financial and non-financial metrics and milestones that were explicit and any information about what the entrepreneur blames the failure on.
2. Based on your reading of these failures (and any other readings), provide your insight into the role of milestones in the success and failure of startups.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS