I need help with my report.
Please see below for the assessment instructions.
The assessment id the continuations from assessment 1 and 2
3. Project Report
Final Project Report Slide Deck
Your final assessment task is to write a 4,500-word (plus 10% allowance) project report detailing your research and its findings. Your Project Report should follow the structure provided in the Project Report structure guide.
Overall, your Project Report should:
1. Provide a clear description of the topic being addressed and its context in the organization/industry of your choice.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of relevant business theories and frameworks in the discipline area of the project, critically examining theories and frameworks. Have you addressed the feedback and comments you have received for your interim assignment?
3. Describe and justify the use of a relevant research methodology and methods used, and secondary data relevant to the topic. Have you addressed the feedback and comments you have received for your interim assignment?
4. Analyse the data and evaluate findings relevant to the topic (using literature, logic, and secondary data to support the argument). You should include a section on reflections on your findings with implications for your chosen organization and industry.
5. Provide recommendations and summarise conclusions.
The Introduction section of your Project Report can include elements of your Project Statement but submitting your Project Statement as your Introduction is not sufficient.
If you provide a figure or table, you must contextualize and explain that figure or table. Don’t leave it to the reader to interpret your figure or table. This also implies that you should be focused with the tables and figures that you wish to include.
Please keep quotations to a minimum and paraphrase as much as possible with appropriate references. If you decide to quote you must provide a reference with the applicable page number.
Structure, presentation, and style
All written assessments should be submitted as Word files (.docx) (Word is available from your AIB Office 365 account). If you prefer to use an alternative word processor, such as Pages for Mac, ensure that you save or export the file to Word (.docx) format before submitting it.
Reference lists for the projects should contain approximately 6–12 relevant references from different sources. All references must be from credible sources such as books, industry-related journals, magazines, company documents, and recent academic articles. Most web-based resources are not sufficiently supported (e.g. peer-reviewed) to be useful as a reference, except where they provide industry information.
Your grade will be adversely affected if your assessment contains no/poor citations and/or reference list and if your assessment word length is beyond the allowed tolerance level (see the Assessment Policy available on the AIB website).
Your project report will be marked according to the following criteria:
1. Introduction: Introduces background context and identifies the topic (i.e. the problem or opportunity that will be the focus of the investigation). (10%)
2. Review of Theories and Frameworks: Demonstrates an understanding of contemporary business theory and frameworks related to the identified problem or opportunity through the critical examination of the relevant literature. Addresses feedback provided on interim assessment to improve literature review. (10%)
3. Research Methodology: Describes and justifies the research methodology and methods used to collect and analyse data, demonstrating an ability to apply innovative approaches, techniques and ethical perspectives using secondary data sources to the solution of the identified problem or exploration of the opportunity. Addresses feedback provided on interim assessment to improve research methods. (5%)
4. Analysis and Presentation of Findings: Critically evaluate (analyses and reflects on) the issues related to the identified problem or opportunity. (35%)
5. Implications, Recommendations and Conclusions: Summarises key findings in relation to the literature discussed earlier; provides evidence-based recommendations; and effectively concludes report showing its purpose was achieved. (30%)
6. Structure, Presentation, Communication Style, and Language: Uses the example structure provided; presentation and English language conventions are applied as outlined in the AIB Style Guide to communicate clearly. (5%)
7. Referencing: Uses referencing conventions as outlined in AIB Style Guide to acknowledge an appropriate number of credible sources of fact and/or theory. (5%)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS