12 Identification of the historical origins and evolution of of your chosen theories
Details about the typical counsellor/client relationship and
any other elements of the chosen theories.
3. Application of, comparison and contrast between the two
An outline of any ethical/legal issues to be considered,
5. An explanation of how you would use each of the TWO ;ounselling techniques to assist your client – make sure to :ompare and contrast different needs of each theory in relation o techniques.
6. A suggestion of a possible outcome for the client if the
:ounselling is helpful.
7. You may also suggest the number of sessions or any other equirements needed for the counselling to go ahead as planned, again comparing, and contrasting the TWO theories. 8. A final statement that outlines which of the two theories
vould best suit the client’s needs, based on your analysis.
Your written report should include at least 8 peer reviewed research articles read, in addition to any textbook references. The articles must be from 2010 or be more recent. Do NOT use older material- find current peer reviewed, academic literature which explores, expands or adel )Ider articles
Your report should also include an introduction, body
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS