Student Number: (enter on the line below)
Student Name: (enter on the line below)
TRIMESTER 1, 2022
Assessment Weight: 50 total marks
• All questions must be answered by using the answer boxes provided in this paper.
• Completed answers must be submitted to Blackboard by the published due date and time.
Please ensure you follow the submission instructions at the end of this paper.
This assessment consists of six (6) questions and is designed to assess your level of knowledge of the key topics covered in this unit.
Question 1 (7 marks)
A good customer experience strategy (from a traditional view), may not equate to a positive digital customer experience. Discuss why this situation could arise, and what must an organisation do, to ensure a positive digital customer experience. Use peer-reviewed referencing support to justify your solution (200-250 Words)
ANSWER: ** Answer box will enlarge as you type
Question 2 (7 marks)
How and why are KPI’s used as a tool to measure the success of an organisation’s digital presence. Use examples of digital KPI’s used by digital or internet organisations to support your solution. Furthermore, your solution should be supported with appropriate peer-reviewed support referencing (200-250 Words).
Question 3 (7 marks)
Why would a business re-engineer their information system? Furthermore, identify and discuss some positive aspects of re-engineering, but also the potential pitfalls of undertaking such a major infrastructure change. Use peer-reviewed support to justify your solution (200-250 Words).
Question 4 (7 marks)
How can an organisation use their information system to prevent employees from making inappropriate procurements or fraudulent purchases? Discuss and justify your answer with peer-reviewed support (200-250 Words).
Question 5 (11 marks)
Identify and discuss the key change management issues that an organisation should address when undertaking a major structural change to a business operating model or changes within their information system or technology processes. Use peer-reviewed support within your solution, to justify (450-500 Words).
Question 6 (11 marks)
When organisations need to develop a need idea or product, they may establish a project management team to complete the task. What are the problems or pitfalls they can develop, that ultimately leads to the project not being completed, and becoming a financial burden to the organisation. Using examples to discuss potential issues that can develop, and measures that may reduce these risks. Use peer-reviewed support within your solution to justify your answer. (450-500 Words).
END OF FINAL ASSESSMENT
• Save submission with your STUDENT ID NUMBER and UNIT CODE e.g. WTG8650 HC3152
• Submission must be in MICROSOFT WORD format only
• Upload your submission to the appropriate link on Blackboard
• You have two attempts to submit your assessment with only the final submission being marked.
Please ensure your submission is the correct document as special consideration is not given if you make a mistake.
• All submissions are automatically passed through SafeAssign to assess academic integrity.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS