Instructions and information:
- You must complete all of the tasks in this assignment.
- The whole assignment must include Aim, Introduction and Conclusion but No need for an aim, introduction and conclusion in each individual task/section.
- British cited sources must be used in this assignment. It is important to properly reference all sources used. Finish with a Reference list/Bibliography.
- Include UK legislation and good practice in this assignment.
- Unlimited UK internet sources are accepted in this assignment.
- The work should be presented in standard industry format and should be site-specific.
- Any company documentation (proformas/templates etc.) submitted must be contextualised to this assignment.
- In Task 1 writer will need to create a report on how performance management would raise professional standards within the UK construction industry and also, the writer needs to create a contractor evaluation checklist. Please see an exemplar and notes provided.
- In Task 2 writer has to create a report outlining the possible challenges posed on managing the Englemere construction site when managing people. In addition, the writer needs to prepare a report on how good communication and management skills might affect the Englemere project performance. Please see notes provided.
- In Task 3 writer should create an induction for new employees on the subject ‘working ethically’ considering corporate social responsibility. In addition, the writer needs to prepare a report on the issues which should be covered in the induction (such as anti-bribery, blacklisting, use of nicknames, discrimination, directors, processes & procedures, company standards, structure, delegate, audit, ensure that the company and all members of their employment work to current legislation, a suggestion what would you include, etc.). Please see notes provided.
- Englemere construction project drawings, scenario and info provided.
TASK 1 / Word limit 1250
Discuss how performance management can raise professional standards within the construction industry and carry one out for a Sub-contractor.
TASK 2 / Word limit 1500
Discuss the particular challenges posed on managing the Englemere construction site when managing people; prepare a report on how good communication and management skills impacted on the Englemere project performance.
TASK 3 / Word limit 1250
You have been asked by a senior manager to prepare an induction for your peers on ‘working ethically’ considering corporate social responsibility. Prepare a report which sets out the issues which should be covered in the induction.
Flanagan, R., Jewell, C. (2020) Site Management and Production, London: CIOB
Loosemore, M. and Dainty, A. (2012) Human Resource Management in Construction, 2nd Edn,; Abingdon: Routledge
Walker, A, (2015) Project Management in Construction 6th Edn. Chichester: Wiley Blackwell
HSE website on Stress Management
Fryer, B (2006) The Practice of Construction Management.
Construction News – various on stress
Construction Management in Practice – Richard Fellows
Modern Construction Management – Frank Harris and Ronald McCaffer
Cox, F 1998 Stress
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS