The investors are interested in buying a portfolio consisting only of shares in a particular sector of this emerging market. You are required to include the following in your report.
1. A plot of the share closing prices and your index close over the last year.  2. An optimal minimum risk portfolio consisting of only tourism shares.  3. A plot of the efficient frontier for a tourism portfolio showing your minimum risk portfolio.  4. A maximum return/risk portfolio consisting of only cake makers/chocolatier shares but including a riskless return.  5. A plot of the efficient frontier, the capital allocation line and your portfolio in the risk/return space.  6. Briefly discuss the merits/drawbacks of each portfolio and make recommendations as to which sector should be invested in (if any). Should either portfolio be considered as a viable investment? 
You may use the standard deviation to obtain estimates of any risk for the shares. Part 2 The investors are considering setting up a portfolio weighted according to the market capitalisation of each share. You must determine the following:
1. A plot of the returns of each of the shares and the returns of the index.  2. The expected portfolio return.  3. Briefly comment on such a portfolio and whether this is (in your opinion) a sound investment. Could you make a recommendation as to a better portfolio? 
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS