HI6035 IT Governance and Risk – Tutorial 5
The material from this tutorial will come from Lectures 5
We have a number of class facilitation activities this week
Students should check the class facilitation schedule and be prepared to facilitate a discussion
activity based on their assigned paper. The students facilitating the discussion should take approx
10-15 minutes in giving a synopsis of the paper then lead a discussion of the class on questions
arising from the paper.
Students will be graded on their synopsis of the paper and their ability to lead the discussion.
Additionally students in the class will be graded over the facilitation weeks 2-10 on their
participation in the facilitation process and their responses or questions to the facilitators questions.
The grade for the participation component will not be available until all the facilitation sessions are
complete towards the end of the semester.
Further Discussion Topics
Some further topics for discussion in the tutorial should time permit
1. Where you work, What are the company’s top risks, how severe is their impact and how
likely are they to occur?
2. How effective do you think your company is in managing its top risks?
3. Do you think re there any organizational “blind spots” in your company warranting
4. Do you think your company prepared to respond to extreme events?
5. What are some of the questions you think Organization Executive Borads should ask about
Risk Management with respect to Strategy, Policy, Execution and Transparency
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS