Knowledge Assessment (Written Tasks)
This summative task must be undertaken in the class in the presence of your trainer. Your trainer will be able to advice you the test schedule. Please follow the underlisted guidelines during your test:
This is an open book assessment – This means you are allowed to bring your laptop and any other learning materials. However, please be reminded that mobile phones are NOT ALLOWED to be used during the assessment.
You Must Not talk to your classmates or other students during the test. Your trainer may ask you to leave or refuse to accept your assessment if you are found talking to others during the test.
Any act of Cheating/Plagiarism/Collusion during the test will automatically lead to a NOT YET SATISFACTORY result for the assessment task.
You will be provided 120 minutes to complete the test.
Please use only a Blue or Black ink pen to answer the test. Tests completed using pencils or any other coloured pen will not be marked.
You are required to answer ALL questions.
1. Describe the various types of IP protection including patents, trademarks, designs and copyright.
2. There is no © symbol on a photographic work – does that mean it’s not copyright and anyone can copy and use it without permission? Why/Why not?
3. Is copyright infringement a criminal offence? Why/Why not?
4. If I copy something at work, for work, can I still be held personally liable for infringement of copyright? Why/Why not?
5. Must I register my works with the Australian Copyright Council if I want them protected by Australian copyright laws? Why/Why not?
6. If the copyright in a work has expired, it is said to be in the public domain. What does this mean?
There are two (2) correct answers.
(a) Anyone can use the material, even for profit.
(b) Anyone can use the material, but not if they will make money from it.
(c) If permission is sought from the original owner, it is free to use.
(d) There is no need to obtain permission to use the material.
(e) It is free to use, but you must attribute it under a public domain licence.
7. What is intellectual property? There are two (2) correct answers.
(a) When you think of something.
(b) Trademarks, patents, copyright, plant breeding rights, industrial designs.
(c) An overarching term given to a range of legal and moral rights
(d) Scientific knowledge and ideas.
(e) The ability to make money from your own original works.
8. What does availability refer to in the CIA Triad?
9. Describe a process for policy distribution.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS