Assessment 1 Brief
|Assessment Title||Assessment 1 – Learning Reflection|
|Module Title||Professional Practice – Learning Through Organisation|
|Module Code||MN4W50 QA||Credits||15|
|Module Leader||Rosie Patterson|
|Assessment Weighting (%)||30%|
|Submission Deadline||30th May 2022 by 3 pm|
|Feedback Date||30th May 2022 + 15 working days|
|Word Limit||750 words (+/- 10%)|
• This is an individual assessment.
• You should submit your work using the Weblearn link. Follow the instructions
provided in the “Online Assessment” folder on WebLearn.
• Your work will NOT be assessed if you fail to submit a copy online before 3pm on
30th May 2022 without a valid reason.
• Your assignment will be scanned by a plagiarism detecting tool (Turnitin). Your
assignment must be a piece of authentic personal work.
• Your submission must contain a cover sheet, table of contents, and reference list.
• You are expected to conduct adequate research and provide evidence to support
your review, synthesis and discussion.
• Use London Met Harvard referencing style. The university library web site has “A
guide to academic referencing” at: https://student.londonmet.ac.uk/media/londonmetropolitan-university/london-met-documents/professional-servicedepartments/library-services/referencing/HarvardReferencingGuideFull2016-05.pdf
In this first assignment you should produce an account of your learning in the first six
weeks of the semester.
Consider your experiences on this module, the feedback you have received on your
portfolio entries and your own reflection on the material covered so far.
The completed learning logs and your up-to-date Personal Development Plan (PDP)
should be the basis of this reflection. You should also include other sources to
support your argument.
Your account should discuss the following points:
1. What have been the most important learning insights you have had so far?
2. Looking at your learning logs and the PDP please identify:
a. what your strengths are
b. which areas of your work need improvement.
3. What do you want to do next? Identify one of the areas of your work that
needs improvement and outline 2 or 3 ideas for its development.
Please attach your weekly learning logs (for weeks 1 to 6) and the fortnightly
updated Personal Development Plans (PDPs) as an appendix.
Support your reflection with academic literature to support your reflection. Use a
minimum of 5 academic references.
1. Uses knowledge gathered and captured in learning logs and PDP by
linking different topics.
2. Identifies strengths clearly by adding examples and links to the learning
log and PDP from experience and theory.
3. Demonstrates an understanding of work that needs development and
illustrates what can be done to improve this further.
4. Presents work clearly and accurately using the appropriate personal
expression and organisational form (i.e., follows recommended structure,
uses third person to refer to information from literature and references
sources correctly by using the London Met Harvard Referencing System,
learning logs and PDP are attached).
Further details can be found in the grading scheme below.
|Grading Scheme for Assignment 1
|Excellent understanding shown with ability to make links across topics and synthesise
Explained in a very convincing and effective manner with clear strengths identified and
Consistent and highly effective critical reflection which demonstrates a strong ability to
identify future developments for your work.
Highly effective use of expression and organisational form.
|Overall good and well-developed understanding shown with some ability to make links
across topics and synthesise learning.
Explained in an effective manner with useful references to some strengths
Effective critical reflection which demonstrates good ability to identify future developments
for your work.
Very good use of expression and organisational form.
|Good descriptive understanding shown with some ability to make links across topics and
Coherent account of key strengths outlined
Coherent critical reflection which demonstrates an ability to identify future developments
for your work.
Overall, well expressed. Some minor errors. Overall clear structure and organisation.
|Overall general understanding shown but with little ability to make links across topics and
Some awareness of personal strengths.
Some evidence of critical reflection but lacking a more coherent ability to identify future
developments for your work
Meaning generally clear. Occasional errors which make work difficult to understand at
times. Adequate structure with inconsistent organisation
|Some general understanding shown but with little ability to make links across topics and
Limited understanding of personal strengths.
Superficial reflection which lacks criticality and does not sufficiently identify strategies for
Meaning sufficiently clear. Errors which make work difficult to understand at times. Barely
adequate structure with inconsistent organisation.
|Basic understanding shown with no clear links made across topics and no attempt to
Limited understanding of personal strengths
Limited reflection which lacks criticality and does not sufficiently identify strategies for
Meaning not always clear. Errors which frequently make work difficult to understand.
Limited structure with erratic organisation
|Little or no knowledge or understanding of what they have learned.
Overall, no identification of strengths.
No effective reflection and lack of ability to identify strategies for future development.
Meaning not clear. Errors which frequently make the work difficult to understand. Very
poor structure and organisation.
|Fail – Non-submission.||F3||0%|
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS