WEEK 3 NOTES:
Requirements gathering and analysis:
- Preparation (Design) after week 4
- Interview with your client in week 4 or 5
- Analysis gets ready before week 6 class
By week 6, you have to conduct the 2nd meeting with client and also finish the requirement analysis.
Pin point-> Goals (user experience)-> open the black box so that u will be able to know detail functionality. –> the technology that can help you implement it.
There is Gap between your current skills and skills that you needed for the development, so u can get that from
->lecture, literature review.
Literature review (week 3-week 4):
It is more about theoretical part(what I have to do) which includes
- Provide the context = (background=issues) of the company and identify their needs (introduction- briefing, detailed context of the company)
- State of the arts (current industrial development-of your own solution-what is going on the market and what the client wants)
- Functionalities the current app/website had achieved-related to your issue (within the context of your organization) based on the what u learned from state of the art
Technology review is about practical part(how am I going to do it).
- How the functionalities are achieved from the technology perspective.(main functionalities)
- Describe the current tech in achieving your proposed solutions(Interface(API, language) API(algorithm), Database, Server).(techniques of the entire architect)
- Provide a table (comparison among all of the current competitors/similarities)..(theoretical part).. main features, main functionalities, scale of the app etc based on your project)
- Summary for the second part(technological part)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS