Maggi has a variety of products in Singapore. It makes a wide range of instant noodles in Singapore. Its SWOT analysis clarifies its growth and image.
Maggi is a recognizable brand of nestle. Its popularity is its biggest strengths that are effectively unique. Maggi is a well known brand and easily available in Singapore market. It is easy to cook and it saves time.
1. Singapore has the greatest favorable instant noodle trade market in the world. Hence, with brand loyalty Maggi has a market leader in noodles category (Ha & Coghill, 2008).
2. Excellent advertising with effective taglines like fast to cook good to eat is easily remembered by the Singaporean.
3. Maggi noodles have its own range, which, is easily available in the Singapore market.
4. Maggi is offering multipurpose products for cooking. It is a solution to busy women’s such as Maggi cubes, chili sauce, Maggi oyster sauce, Maggi liquid for chicken stocks, all these are popular in Singapore (Schröder, n.d.).
5. Last but not the least it is easy to cook and serve.
Maggi has some weaknesses although it is a brand of Nestle and believes in good quality. Yet it’s not free from weakness-
1. Typed flavor as most of the Singaporean enjoys spicy noodles, which is not good for the children and old age people (Spence, 2008).
2. In Singapore, Maggi has its own variety of noodles and have local taste and for the outsiders and foreigners, general taste of Maggi is not easily available.
3. Some health issues are highlighted by media.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS