BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
|About this document|
This document is to be used as a self-study guide at home/in your own time to complement the formal learning you are doing as part of your classroom or online studies. It is a requirement of your course that you complete the activities in this guide.
You will need to take your notes/completed activities to class, or follow your trainers direction about how to complete activities.
If you are unsure about anything, talk to your trainer/assessor.
|Unit code and title||BSBOPS504 Manage business risk|
|You are to complete each of the self-study tasks below. Each activity is a mandatory part of your study. After completing each of the tasks, tick the box below to show that you have completed the activity and bring evidence of this to class to share.|
|Watch & research||Watch one of the videos from the RTO Works video series:
· Risky business
Conduct your own research to answer the following questions:
· What is a risk management framework?
· How can a business take on risks in a healthy way?
· Why is risk management important?
|Practical activity||Identify and manage a potential WHS risk. Examine the hypothetical risk and develop a plan. Use the following questions as prompts:
· What is the risk?
· How can you communicate the risk to the necessary audience?
· What is the likelihood and consequence of potential outcomes?
· What are the potential solutions?
· How will the solution be implemented?
· Does the solution align with legislation, policies and procedures?
|Research||Research an example of poor risk management.
What were the repercussions? How could this have been avoided? How were risks monitored and managed – could there have been a better strategy? Take notes to share in class.
|Review||Review your assessment requirements for this unit and read through your Project Portfolio so you know what you will be required to do. Make sure you review your Student Guide if you need to revisit some areas of your training. Ask your trainer any questions before you begin your assessment to ensure you understand all of the learning and are ready to be assessed.||3 hours||¨|
|Reflection||Reflect on the following:
· Information learned during your training
· Your main key “takeaways” from this unit
· What did you learn that you didn’t know already? How can you apply this in your study/work/life?
· What did you find challenging or confronting? How did you overcome these challenges or barriers?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS