HRM 39 – MANAGING ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR FINAL EXAMINATION GUIDELINES
- Word count — 1000 words per question — plus/minus 10%
?,. Submit your answer to the relevant submission point. For example, if you are answering Question 2 from the list of questions provided, submit/upload your word document to submission point for Question 2.
- The emphasis in your answers should be on the application of scholarly concepts, theories and models of OB to managing people and organisations
- There should be a balance in your answers between theory and its application. Lengthy descriptions of organisations or situations, or lengthy summaries of models, concepts and theories are not appropriate, but detailed analysis is encouraged where appropriate.
- Do not provide a bibliography. However, to acknowledge your sources and demonstrate that you have read widely for the module, you should provide the basic information about the sources of the principle concepts, theories and models which you apply, or the sources of important data to which you refer – the name of the author and the date of publication, for example, Belbin (2007)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS