MVAD airport is a domestic airport located in country GES. With the growing demand for air travel, the GES government has decided to allow international flight operations at MVAD airport. Currently, the airport is operating with a single runway.
To cater to the expanded flight operations, the following three changes to the airport are required:
- The existing runway is to be converted into a taxiway.
- Three new runways are to be constructed.
- The aircraft parking process is to be enhanced.
Choose any two details below to develop a proposal for the three major changes for the new international airport:
- Reconfiguration of Signs, markings, and lighting.
- Wildlife Management Programme.
- Potential Safety concerns.
Your proposal shall be based on the assigned airport layout in Annex C
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the aviation industry has channeled its focus on reviewing the operations and innovating to adapt to the new norm. With the opening of the borders and the gradual increase of flights, discuss how these new technologies and concepts will better support the ramp operations in MVAD International airport.
New Norm refers to operating in such a pandemic situation without affecting the a
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS