ASSESSMENT 2 OVERVIEW At
LITERATURE REVIEW Type: Research-based Assignment Learning Outcomes Assessed: 3, 4, 5, 6 Due Date: 10 June 2022, 23:59 AEST 13 June 2022, 9:00 AM Weight: 60% Length: 3000 words Task Description: This assessment item builds on your work from Assessment 1: Annotated Bibliography. Use the research papers you annotated in Assessment 1 and at least 8 more academic references (i.e., journal articles) to write a critical literature review and a short discussion on your topic of interest. Submit a literature review that includes the following parts:
1. Introduction: The introduction succinctly identifies the topic of the review; defines key terms; provides a statement of the method by which papers were selected; and provides a clear outline of the structure of the literature review (300 words). 2. A coherently structured review of relevant literature demonstrating synthesis and critical engagement with the issues (2,000 words). 3. A discussion that reviews the implications for education, training, schooling and/or classroom practice (500 words). 4. Conclusion (200 words). 5. Reference list detailing all references used in the assignment (Not included as part of the word count).
Criteria & Marking:
• Definition of a coherent and well defined educational issue for the literature review – Did the review include a concise statement of the educational issue to be explored? • Critical engagement with the literature – Were the key concerns of current literature in this field identified in the literature review? Did the review provide evidence of wide and critical reading of the research literature? • Structured and coherent argument – Is the review logically and coherently structured? Is the structure clearly signposted in the introductory section of the review? Did the paper derive well-supported implications for education, training, schooling and/or classroom practice? • Presentation of the text – Was the text written in an academic style that used an appropriate language, style and format? Is the literature review in APA 6th format and style? Is the reference list complete and correctly formatted?
Resubmission: In the case where a student fails this assessment task, the opportunity to resubmit will be determined by the course convenor. Only one opportunity to resubmit the assessment task will be awarded. Resubmission will be considered if the student has achieved an overall grade of 3 for the course. The resubmitted assessment item, if satisfactory, will be graded for an overall passing grade in the course (4) only.
This assessment item:
1. is a school-based activity 2. is an individual activity 3. does not include a self-assessment activity 4. may be available for resubmission (see conditions outlined in Resubmission) 5. contains a mandatory pass component
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS