CPW 2.1 PRACTICAL MEETING ASSESSMENT
In your Groups you are required to do the following:
- Compete an email which is a Notice of your meeting.
- Draft and agenda for your meeting.
- Conduct a meeting.
- Write minutes for that meeting.
- Provide a debrief from that meeting.
Load the documents for items 1,2,4,5 onto Moodle (No 5 may be written directly to the comments box)
Prior to the role-play meeting you will need allocate the following roles:
- Participant 1 (PY Co-ordinator)
- Participant 2 (Course Director)
You are to role play a meeting of the PY Co-ordination Team This team is responsible for addressing the development and improvement of the ATMC PY offering and to address issues and risks that arise within the programme.
Agenda items should include the following (you may add to or substitute these. Your meeting will last from 30 – 45 minutes and you need to complete the agenda within the time allowed.
- Minutes Approval
- Course Structure – Course Coordinator proposes change so that students must attend 2 days per week.
- Relocation – Course Director would like to relocate to a new dedicated PY Campus.
- Discuss benefits/disadvantages
- Consider budget
- Consider desired facilities
- Consider desired location
- Other points
- Christmas Holidays – Course Co-ordinator proposes 4 week shut down over December – January.
- Internships – Course Director wished to change internships to a full time (5-day) basis but for only 6 weeks.
- Internships – Course Co-ordinator wishes to change internships to run concurrently with PY classes.
- AOB (General Business)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS