- Evaluate data structures in a given problem domain.
- Implement standard ADTs using both primitive language and library resources.
- Synthesize appropriate algorithms and data structures to fulfill a problem specification.
This assignment is a group task, whereby you will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students. Your project team must work independently from other teams, and following an established Software Development Lifecycle, design and develop an efficient solution to the problem specification.
Details of the task
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis. These cloud computing web services provide a variety of basic abstract technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools. As such, AWS is often the subject of cyber-attacks. A honeypot is a computer security mechanism set to detect, deflect, or counteract attempts at unauthorized use of information systems. A honeypot appears to be a legitimate part of the system that seems to contain information or a resource of value to attackers, but actually, is isolated and monitored and, enables analyzing the attackers. Such honeypots can generate vast amounts of
data that then need to be structured for analysis.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS