EST535 Assessment 2
|Assignment 2 – Project|
|Week Due||Thursday Week 12 – 2nd June 2022|
|Length||4-6 minute Multimedia Presentation (equivalent to a 3,000 word essay/report)|
|Learning Outcomes||Unit Outcomes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|ASSIGNMENT TWO IS AN INDIVIDUAL STUDENT ASSESSMENT TASK|
|Task Description :
1. Pick ONE of the following books:
• Cece Bell (2014) “El Deafo”
• Anita Heiss (2018) “Growing Up Aboriginal in Australia”
• Robin Diangelo (2018) “White Fragility”
• J. D. Vance (2017) “Hillbilly Elegy”
• Carly Findlay (2021) “Growing up Disabled in Australia”
2. Pick a specific example/scenario from the book that reflects an issue of exclusion/inclusion
and social justice in contemporary Australian education we have been discussing in this unit.
3. Produce a 4-6 minute movie/multimedia presentation based on this example, drawing in your
critique, other unit readings, and Australian education policies.
Your assignment should be referenced using APA 7 https://libguides.cdu.edu.au/cdureferencing/apa
|• There should be one button which allows the movie to play (PowerPoint has this capacity). You can
upload in Learnline or provide a YouTube link. You can choose for your video to be unlisted, but do not
choose the private security setting or we won’t be won’t be able to access and watch your video.
• Your movie will be thoughtful, pithy, insightful, novel, and/or personal and demonstrate how you
connect 1-3 key ideas from the selected text to the learning in the unit/your life/contemporary
Australian schooling and communities.
• It should be clear you engaged with your selected media (book or the tv series)
• It should be coherent. The sound, images, voice, should all support the narrative, so the sum is greater
than the parts.
• Be sure to use music and images that have Creative Commons licenses and cite them in the movie
credits at the end of your movie.
• Attend to volume levels of background music. Often students put music over their narrative and it’s too
loud. The viewer needs to able to hear/understand you.
• SIX MINUTES is the MAXIMUM duration.
You are tasked with creating a multimedia presentation
|Try and have fun with this assignment task.
Research shows teachers must be able to use technology competently or they won’t integrate it into their own
Given the flexibility/creativity of the task we will use the CDU grading descriptions to guide our grading
(see below). You will receive a highlighted grading description and comments about your work.
CDU Grades and Explanation
High Distinction Demonstrates imagination, originality or flair, based on proficiency in all aspects of the unit;
work is interesting or surprisingly exciting, challenging, well read or scholarly.
Distinction Demonstrates awareness and understanding of deeper and less obvious aspects of the unit, such as
ability to identify and debate critical issues or problems, ability to solve nonroutine problems, ability to adapt
and apply ideas to new situations, and ability to evaluate new ideas.
Credit Demonstrates ability to use and apply fundamental concepts and skills of the unit going beyond mere
replication of content knowledge or skill to show understanding of key ideas, awareness of their relevance, some
use of analytical skills, and some originality or insight.
Pass Satisfies all of the basic learning requirements of the unit, such as knowledge of fundamental concepts and
performance of basic skills; demonstrates satisfactory, adequate, competent, or capable achievement.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS