Project Implicit and Big 511 unread reply.11 reply.
This week we are talking about the stage in life where most of you are currently. There is a lot going on in Young Adulthood and it is a wonderful time! This week, I want you all to get to know more about yourselves, so your task is to do the following:
- Take an implicit bias test and discuss your results.
- Take a personality test and discuss your results.
- Embark on a journey of self-discovery!
Your grade will be determined by posting the following into this discussion board.
- A screenshot of your project implicit test results:
Above is a screenshot from the opening page for Project Implicit. This is the URL:
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html (Links to an external site.)
Click on the SOCIAL ATTITUDES section. You may take any of the tests EXCEPT Presidents and Native… Otherwise, take any that you find interesting. Follow the instructions and post a screenshot of your results page along with your analysis of the findings.
Your analysis should include the following:
- What do you think about your results? (were you surprised, disbelieving, do you agree?)
- Do you think your results are accurate? Why or Why Not?
- Why do you think you got the results that you did? (Experiences, knowledge, beliefs?)
- What are implicit biases? What can we do to combat them?
- Comment on at least 3 classmates’ posts with at least 5 sentences of text.
Next complete the following Big 5 Personality Test: (You don’t have to pay for extended results!)
https://www.123test.com/personality-test/ (Links to an external site.)
Here is a screenshot of my results:
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS