- Subject : PROJECT PLANNING, SCHEDULING AND CONTROL
Consider the following scenario.
- Alice is working on an operating system rollout to 1,300 workstations. The rollout is completed through imaging software, but there are scripts that have to be run at each workstation to complete the installation. The task has been assigned for 500 hours to complete. Alice reported that she has committed 300 hours to date but has only 30 percent completed the assignment because the process is taking longer than originally planned. Discuss action that should be taken by a project manager in this situation.
- Your project has a budget of RM 300,000 and currently is 40% completed, which you should have completed 50% of the project by now. You have spent RM 100,000 on your project, and the delay is due to some rework and additional time from the vendor. Show how do you determine the Schedule Performance Index (SPI) of the project.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS