Critically analyse a startup venture (from the list), and propose suggestions for future directions.
Report format to be used with headings and sub-headings (see below for the suggested structure), 12 Times New Roman font, 1.5 spacing. Prepare your report as
a MS Word document, no more than 1 250 words (+/- 10%).
Please select ONE Australian startup venture from the below list, then describe/critically analyse the chosen startup venture.
- Airtasker (https://www.airtasker.com/au/)
- Employment Hero (https://employmenthero.com/)
- Koala (httos://koala.com/en-au)
- Mr Yum (https:// www.mryum.com/
- Eucalyptus (https://eucalyptus.vc/)
- Bright (https://brighte.com.au/)
- Coconut Bowls (https://www.coconutbowls.com/
Make sure your report includes critical analyses and reflection on/application of the relevant entrepreneurship theories required. The following structure and detail
are suggested (only sections 1-5 below contribute to your word count):
Cover page (Please include your full name, student ID, campus, class day & time, and tutor’s name)
- Startup introduction
- Brief introduction of the chosen startup venture
- What are the major product/service benefits, features and/or experience?
- Who and where are the venture’s targeted customers?
- What customer wants, needs, problems or fears are the venture trying to address?
- The process of new venture creation
- How were the opportunities recognised, evaluated and exploited in the chosen venture?
- Value proposition
Critically evaluate the chosen venture’s value proposition.
- Entrepreneurial marketing and finance
- Critically evaluate the entrepreneurial marketing strategies/tactics that have been employed at different stages of the chosen venture’s development.
- Where and how effective did the chosen venture seek for finance at different stages of the venture’s development? What type of finance that has been used by
- At least 12 references, including at least 5 academic references, cited using APA6 or Harvard format.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS