- You are the public relations manager assigned by MOE (Ministry of Education in Singapore) to re-launch a communication campaign targeted to teachers. The campaign aims to encourage teachers to “stay” in the teaching industry..
This is a challenging task, knowing that MOE has recently revealed the high number of leavers.
- You are required to write two pieces of communication in which you offer information to a target public or publics of your choice about the upcoming campaign. The first piece of communication must be a media release and the second can be any other PR communication (letter, speech, feature article, statement, brochure etc.). The two communication tools should be related strategically.
- On a separate sheet of paper at the outset of your response, give reasons (i.e. provide a rationale) for the particular communication response you selected. In other words what was it about the case that you thought warranted that kind of response? This rationale should be 400-500 words.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS