|Unit||BMGT3001 Governance and Business Ethics|
|Assessment Name||Case Study Report|
|Unit Learning Outcomes
Unit Learning Outcomes Assessed
ULO3: Evaluate ethical dilemmas in
the global environment based on the
knowledge of diverse cultural and
philosophical traditions that influence
ULO4: Reflect on theory and practice to
develop and justify solutions for
complex management problems
relating to ethics and social
GA 1: Communication
GA 2: Collaboration
GA 3: Research
GA 4: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
GA 5: Ethical Behaviour
GA 6: Flexibility
|Due Date and Time||Week 11, Friday 7th February 2020, 5pm|
|Assessment Description||• Assessment 2 will familiarize students with current local, national or global ethical issue.
• You will work individually to prepare a report on a case study, which must be agreed to by
the lecturer by week 7.
• Each student will chose a case study related to any current issue affecting at the local,
national or global scale.
• The case study must not be from the text book.
• Report Structure must include:
• Title Page
• Executive summary
• Table of contents
History/background: What is the issue at hand?
Where is the issue prevalent? Why is it important?
• A brief history of the organization
• Discussion of the case
• Your Argument
• Ethical Decision Making Approaches & Theories
o Explain which ethical decision making approaches and theories your relied
upon to reach your conclusions and why.
o Restate the importance of the issue
o Paint the picture of the world if your plan is or not implemented
• Reference List
• Appendix (include any supplementary tables or images here)
|• Research required supporting discussion and analysis in report. Sources should be varied
and include, but not limited to, the Textbook, Newspaper articles, Books and Journal
• A minimum of 10 resources and at least 5 being academic in nature (journal articles, books,
• You should also use the EBSCO Databases, accessible through the Library Moodle page.
|Before submission please ensure that the submitted work satisfies the following requirements:
• This report will be submitted online through Turnitin via Moodle;
• The assignment must be typewritten;
• The assignment must follow the Harvard referencing style;
• Word length:2000 words;
• Font/Font size: Times New Roman (preferred) /12, regular;
• Page numbers: yes;
• Line Spacing: 1.5;
• Paragraph Style: Justified.
• The assessment will be submitted through Turnitin via your unit page on Moodle.
• Turnitin is plagiarism software, which will identify if you have copied information and
included it in your assessment.
• Copying information from others (i.e. websites, partner company information, or other
students etc.) without the acknowledging the author is classified as misconduct.
• Engaging someone else to write any part of your assessment for you outside of the
group work arrangement is classified as misconduct.
• To avoid being charged with Misconduct, students need to submit their own work and
apply Harvard Style Referencing (ask your lecturer or the learning support coordinator
([email protected]) if you do not know what this means, or you need assistance
• The AIH misconduct policy and procedure can be read on the AIH website
Use the AIH referencing guide accessible via Library and Learning Support Page on
• Students whose ability to submit or attend an assessment item is affected by
sickness, misadventure or other circumstances beyond their control, may be eligible
for special consideration. No consideration is given when the condition or event is
unrelated to the student’s performance in a component of the assessment, or when it
is considered not to be serious.
• Students applying for special consideration must submit the form within 3 days of the
due date of the assessment item or exam.
• The form can be obtained from the AIH website (https://aih.nsw.edu.au/current
students/student-forms/) or on-campus at Reception.
• The request form must be submitted to Student Services. Supporting evidence should
be attached. For further information please refer to the Student Assessment Policy
and associated Procedure available on
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS