Some people love ySocial Networking through technolog (for example, Facebook and Twitter) whilst others loathe it. Write reflectively about your experiences with the use of a Social networking technology (Facebook, Twitter or another technology). You will need to provide a brief description of the experience and then write three paragraphs of reflective writing where you analyse the experience, what you have learnt from the experience and how you would handle it differently in the future. If you can, choose a significant event such as your account being hacked or negative comments about you or a friend being posted. Your submission should cover the three key points on reflective writing (see below).This should be approximately 400 words.
If you do not use Social networking technologies you could write a reflection on why you do NOT use Social networking technologies or choose another life experience that really challenged you and write about that.
Note this experience must be about a situation where you played a major role. It should not be about someone else’s experience or where you did not play a significant role.
The key points to consider when writing reflectively are:
1. You need to demonstrate what you have learned from a particular experience not just describe what happened.
2. There is no right or wrong answer—reflective writing is about what you learned from the experience.
3. Ask yourself the following questions and give your responses in your writing: Why did Xhappen? What did I do in X situation? What were the positive and negative outcomes inthe situation? How might I do things differently next time? What have I learnt and howdoes this knowledge contribute to my development?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS