- Menu 1
- Menu 2
- Menu 3
- Menu 4
- Menu 5
- Menu 6
Special dietary requirements
This menu caters for the following special dietary requirements:
List the dishes/meals for this meal plan/menu. Explain your rationale for selecting each menu item – what are its merits? How does each dish address the special dietary requirements of the customer?
|Name of dish||Rationale/merits||How does the dish meet customer needs?|
Describe how this menu/meal plan includes variety. How have you included a combination of foods to meet the macro and micro nutrient requirements of your customer/s?
Describe how the combination of dishes or foods that you have chosen will promote the good health of the customer/s identified in Step 2. How have you selected dishes specific to their needs which will reduce the incidence of diet related health or wellbeing problems?
Describe how you have ensured that your menu/meal plan provides sufficient choice to your customer/s.
Food preparation/cooking methodology
Document the food preparation or cooking method for each dish or item on the menu or meal plan to maximise the nutritional values of the food. Explain your choices. Use correct culinary terminology.
Discuss your potential menu/meal plan with a colleague (for the purposes of this assessment, that might be another person from the group that you work with in your training kitchen). Describe your discussion – what feedback did the person you met with provide? Did they give you ideas about how your menu/meal plan could be improved? Did you incorporate their feedback and how? If you didn’t take their advice on board, why not?
Document your final menu/meal plan
Document your final menu/meal plan. Ensure that you use correct culinary terminology.
Use Excel, an equivalent spreadsheet package or specialised software package to cost each menu item by:
- itemising the components of each dish on the menu
- calculating the expenditure items to determine the production costs (expenditure items should include ingredients, labour, operational costs of the kitchen, wastage)
- calculating portion yields and costs
- assessing the cost-effectiveness of proposed dishes against budgetary constraints and choose products that provide high yield.
Don’t forget to attach your costings spreadsheets when you submit your work.
The name of the costing file for this menu is: __________________________________________
Gather at least two types of feedback from your customer group about this menu. You must select the two feedback methods from this list:
- customer satisfaction discussions with:
- employees during the course of each business day
- customer surveys
- improvements suggested by:
- regular staff meetings that involve menu discussions
- satisfaction discussions with:
- allied health professionals
- medical specialists
- seeking staff suggestions for menu items.
Describe how you gathered feedback on this menu. What method did you use? What feedback did you gather? How did you incorporate the feedback? Summarise the changes that you made.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS