HOW TO USE THIS TEMPLATE:
The template reflects the steps set out in the PRINCE2 Method and is designed to prompt the Project Manager and help in the creation of the Risk Log. The information for the Risk Log will be found within the SU, IP, SB Processes and the Management of Risk section of the PRINCE2 Manual. There is also a Product Description for the Risk Log at Appendix A of the PRINCE2 Manual.
Loading the file
This template has been produced using Microsoft Word 97. To use it, load up the file directly from the directory and starting from page 1 follow the prompts (in […] brackets).
Deleting the [….] text
When the template is complete, the whole Risk Log document can be printed and approved.
Prior to printing, you should delete all [….] prompt text.
Saving the Risk Log document under its own name
Save the Risk Log document by selecting the “SAVE-AS” command; this will avoid overwriting the standard template. You must specify your own Project Directory.
Once your Risk Log Document is completed check the document against the following Quality Criteria:
- Does the status indicate whether action has been taken or is in a contingency plan?
- Are the risks uniquely identified (including to which project they refer if it came from a programme)?
- Has the risk been allocated to an owner?
- Is access to the Risk Log controlled?
- Is the Risk Log kept in a safe place?
- Are activities to review the Risk Log in the Stage Plans?
Purpose: To provide a repository of information about the risks, their analysis, countermeasures and status.
|RISK LOG||FORM 
[e.g. commercial, legal, technical]
[estimate of likelihood]
[effect on project/programme/organisation if risk were to occur]
[how close in time is risk likely to occur]
[what actions have been taken/will be taken to counter this risk]
[person appointed to monitor this risk]
[who submitted this risk]
|Date Identified:||Date of Last Update:||Current Status:
[e.g. reducing, dead, increasing,]
|Author:||Date Identified:||Date of Last Update:||Current Status:|
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS